quinta-feira, junho 23, 2005

zycor

Karma police, arrest this man, he talks in mathsHe buzzes like a fridge, he’s like a detuned radioKarma police, arrest this girl, her hitler hairdo, is making me feel illAnd we have crashed her partyThis is what you get, this is what you getThis is what you get, when you mess with usKarma police, I’ve given all I can, it’s not enoughI’ve given all I can, but we’re still on the payrollThis is what you get, this is what you getThis is what you get, when you mess with usAnd for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myselfAnd for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myselfFor a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myselfSe eu fosse uma música era a Karma Police no meu desconhecido, no teu olhar até veres quem eu sou, e depois de ter confiança em ti mostrava-te que afinal de contas era a The Bends e deixavas de gostar de mim e eu ficava assim para sempre.Where do we go from here?The words are coming out all weirdWhere are you now when I need you?Alone in an aeroplaneFalling asleep against the window paneMy blood will THICKEN.I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and paincause' I'd be scared that there's nothing underneathAnd who are my real friends?Have they all got the bends?Am I really sinking this low?My baby's got the bendsWe don't have any real friendsI'm lying in a bar with my drip feed ontalking to my girlfriend waiting for something to happenI wish it was the sixtiesI wish I could be happyI wish, I wish, I wish that something would happen.Where do we go from here?The planet is a gunboat in a sea of fearAnd Where are you?They brought in the submarinesThe tanks, and the whole marines to blow me awayTo blow me sky high.My baby's got the bendsWe don't have any real friendsI'm lying in a bar with my drip feed ontalking to my girlfriend waiting for something to happenI wish it was the sixtiesI wish I could be happyI wish, I wish, I wish that something would happen.I want to live and breatheI want to be part of the human race.Where do we go from here?The words are coming out all weirdWhere are you now when I need you?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?